ACC 565 Week 2 Assignment 1 Client Letter (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- ACC 565 Week 2 Assignment 1 Client Letter.zip
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers
ACC 565 Assignment 1 Client Letter
Assignment 1: Client Letter
Imagine that you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a new client who needs an opinion on the most advantageous capital structure of a new corporation. Your client formed the corporation in question to provide technology to the medical profession to facilitate compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Your client is very excited because of the ability to secure several significant contracts with sufficient capital.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research the advantages and disadvantages of debt for capital formation versus equity for capital formation of a corporation. Prepare a formal letter to the client using the six (6) step tax research process in Chapter 1 and demonstrated in Appendix A of your textbook as a guide.
Write a one to two (1-2) page letter in which you:
1. Compare the tax advantages of debt versus equity capital formation of the corporation for
2. Recommend to the client whether he / she should use debt or equity for capital formation of the new corporation, based on your research. Provide a rationale for the response.
3. Use the six (6) step tax research process, located in Chapter 1 and demonstrated in Appendix A of the textbook, to record your research for communications to the client.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze tax issues regarding corporate formations, capital structures, income tax, non-liquidating distributions, or other corporate levies.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational tax research and planning.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational tax research and planning using proper writing mechanics.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
ACC 565 Week 10 Assignment 4 Tax-Planning Client Letter on Irrevocable Trusts, Gift Tax, and Estate Tax
ACC 565 Week 10 Assignment 4 Letter to Client TAX-PLANNING CLIENT LETTER ON IRREVOCABLE TRUSTS, GIFT TAX, AND ESTATE TAX Suppose you are a CPA, and your client has requested advice regarding establishing an irrevocable trust for his two (2) grandchildren. He wants the income from the tru..
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers ACC 565 Week 7 Assignment 3 Reorganizations and Consolidated Tax contains Due Week 7 and worth 250 points Suppose you are a CPA, and you have a corporate client that has been operating for several years. The company is co..
ACC 565 Week 4 Assignment 2 Constructive Dividends, Redemptions, and Related Party Losses (2 Papers)
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers This paper of ACC 565 Week 4 Assignment 2 Assignment 2 :Constructive Dividends, Redemptions, and Related Party Losses Suppose you are a CPA hired to represent a client that is currently under examination by the IRS. The client is th..
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers ACC 565 Assignment 1 Client Letter Assignment 1: Client Letter Imagine that you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a new client who needs an opinion on the most advantageous capital structure of a new corporation...
ACC 565 Midterm Exam Guide Question 1 Identify which of the following statements is false. Question..
ACC 565 Final Exam Guide Question 1 Barbara sells a house with an FMV of $170,000 to her daughter for $120,000. From this transaction, Barbara is deemed to have made a gift (before the annual exclusion) of ..